Are These Games Still In Existence?

This forum is meant for talking about just anything, including things that have nothing to do with Adventure Maker.

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

Are These Games Still In Existence?

Postby Jaked » Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:44 pm

Hello there, I'm just here to say... I'm surprised. I've heard of a lot of really good adventure games that were coming out. And now it's been a year, maybe more and these games seem to be in the gray area between New Games and Purgatory. My games excluding the upcoming Mysterious Affair at Styles remake don't count, as all my Thomas Kenson games are vapoware :(. In any case, here are some I don't quite know...

Mystery Behind It by Mercedes (STILL IN PRODUCTION)
    Shayne McCoy: Friends in Low Places by Reneuend (STILL IN PRODUCTION)
    Breath (DEAD)
    AM Brawl (Actually, I think I know what happened to this one.)
    The Shadow Chronicles
    Contracts (Erm, actually I think this one is vapoware.)
    ... and name others.

If any of the creators are reading this post, please explain the status of the game. It's sad that these good sounding games aren't out, or aren't out yet, or-- you know what I mean. Anyways, here's a list. Et cetera, et cetera, here's the post.[/list][/list]
Last edited by Jaked on Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My sig changes more often than Doctor Who (see your national BBC channel) regenarates into new melancholy actors. Oh look, Matt Smith! Gerard Butler! Colin Mochrie! That wolf from Twilight: New Moon!
Jaked
Code Master

Postby mercedes » Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:49 pm

Hey there Jaded..:D

My game is still there..on my other pc..
When i changed computers..I had hoped to change over all of my files..ect..But..this computer is probably worse than the other for storage..and lagging..

The more I add to it..the worse it gets..
I'm looking into a new one..one with more ram..better processor..
I've been slowly adding all my files to an external drive....ect..

Hopefully by Fall..or Winter..I'll be working at it again..on a new computer..

Which is why i started making games again...to slowly get back into it..

Thx for inquiring..:)
mercedes
VIP

Postby reneuend » Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:22 am

The Shayne McCoy Series is still in process. I've spent all my time with plugins and learning animation, that I haven't gotten back to it yet. I've decided not to give release dates on any project until it has been completed. In the past, I keep moving my release dates that no one believes I'm working on anything! LOL.

I'm finishing up Rotten Luck and then it's off to working on projects that I had previously promised.

The "Breath" project is dead. Our writer disappeared and the sad thing is, he was extremely good. I could take it on, but what was suppose to be special about it was that we had a team of experts and we were going to push the envelope as hard as we could with AM.
---

reneuend
Administrator

Return to General Chat