Merry Christmas and Happy New 2016!

This forum is meant for talking about just anything, including things that have nothing to do with Adventure Maker.

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

Merry Christmas and Happy New 2016!

Postby Vairon » Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:27 pm

Hi to all!

This last year (2015) has been frenetic for my, full of successes and failures (personally and professionally)... but mostly I learned a lot. I've done things I would have never thought I could do (release a game on Steam, wow!), and I've also had many problems that are still unresolved :-( But this journey was exciting and I hope that 2016 will be much better.

I want to say that this community has always been the best for me, and continues to be the best. Although I no longer use AM I still love this community and I think I will never stop visiting this forum, thank you all for this great community!

I wish the best to all in your projects and I hope your dreams come true in this 2016.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2016!!

Best regards, Vairon.
Vairon
Forum Master

Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New 2016!

Postby domozo » Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:06 pm

Vairon wrote:Hi to all!

This last year (2015) has been frenetic for my, full of successes and failures (personally and professionally)... but mostly I learned a lot. I've done things I would have never thought I could do (release a game on Steam, wow!), and I've also had many problems that are still unresolved :-( But this journey was exciting and I hope that 2016 will be much better.

I want to say that this community has always been the best for me, and continues to be the best. Although I no longer use AM I still love this community and I think I will never stop visiting this forum, thank you all for this great community!

I wish the best to all in your projects and I hope your dreams come true in this 2016.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2016!!

Best regards, Vairon.

Happy new year Vairon, wish all of you good games and good luck in this great forums.. :D
domozo
Frequent Poster

Postby reneuend » Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:59 am

Happy New Year fellow game builders! (wanted to be sure to include Vairon. I'm glad you said you would continue to visit the forums...and its completely understandable to choose a different gaming tool due to lack of upgrades for AM. As long as you continue to learn then you know you are headed in the right direction.

All the best in 2016 everyone!
---

reneuend
Administrator

Postby Vengeance66 » Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:37 am

Happy New Year everyone! :)

I am so happy to be part of this community. I always check the forums several times a day. I cannot imagine not having this tab pinned on Mozilla. :-)

All the best.
Stay a while and listen...

Rainbow Enterainment - http://rainbowenter.com/
Vengeance66
Administrator

Return to General Chat