Panoramic view

This forum is meant for discussing how to create pictures, sounds, and videos. You can also post technical questions about how to use a particular program (Poser, Lightwave, etc.).

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

Panoramic view

Postby SilentExile » Thu Apr 13, 2006 12:27 pm

Hi
I am new to AM, I have created a panoramic picture which works well in my game, but the cursor movement is very limited. Instead of being able to look to the sky and to the floor i can only look in the centre area of the screen. It does give a little freedom but not as much as i would like.

Could someone please give me a little advice on this?
SilentExile

Postby Candle » Thu Apr 13, 2006 1:43 pm

Please don't PM me questions, ask here in the forums!
``````````````
Between grand theft and a legal fee, there only stands a law degree.
Candle
Administrator

Postby SilentExile » Thu Apr 13, 2006 1:47 pm

hi :)
Yes that's the section i read to create the picture but it doesn't give a resoloution to the problem i have :(
Unless of course i am missing something lol
SilentExile

Postby Candle » Thu Apr 13, 2006 1:52 pm

I haven't played with the Panoramic view much and there was a nice post about how to do it but was lost when the forum was hack awhile back by some numb nuts.
There is a few here that use it so maybe someone will help you or if GM the programmer of the AM program gomes in.
Please don't PM me questions, ask here in the forums!
``````````````
Between grand theft and a legal fee, there only stands a law degree.
Candle
Administrator

Postby SilentExile » Thu Apr 13, 2006 1:59 pm

Thanks very much for your help appreciate it :)
SilentExile

Postby Mystery » Thu Apr 13, 2006 3:07 pm

I think that it has to do with the aspect ratio that you have to set higher. This is said in the help files (that Candle gave the link for), but this was also the advice from GM to somebody who had the same problem as you, he posted: "change the "aspect ratio" setting so that you can look up to the sky, and down at your feet. "
(Got it from google archive site, so a lot of the earlier posts is not yet really lost)

Hope that helps. If not, then maybe somebody with more experience can tell you what you could try.
Mystery
Forum Admin and Games Page admin

Return to How to make pictures, sounds, and videos