Flash

This forum is meant for discussing how to create pictures, sounds, and videos. You can also post technical questions about how to use a particular program (Poser, Lightwave, etc.).

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

Flash

Postby Harvester » Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:40 pm

Hi,

I know it's not a picture or video or something, and it's not even really connected to AM, but I would need some help in making a Flash-video-website or what. I have no experience with Flash, I simply can't understand really how it works, but now I really want to create a website with Flash because I can't solve some things without it.
So it would be something like this: there is an animated intro (imported from avi if possible). then after the intro finished, an animated background can be seen, and on it ( I guess on an other layer or something) there are the buttons. If you click a button, an another (imported avi) animation plays, then another animated background comes in, and on it there is the text/pictures/downloads etc.
I hope it is understandable :? I would need at least the intro and the background to work. If anybody could tell me step-to-step how to do it I would be very grateful. Thanks in advance.
Harvester
Forum Master

Return to How to make pictures, sounds, and videos