FLA to SWF

This forum is meant for discussing how to create pictures, sounds, and videos. You can also post technical questions about how to use a particular program (Poser, Lightwave, etc.).

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

FLA to SWF

Postby Mattman100 » Fri Jul 21, 2006 2:05 pm

If anyone need me to convert some FLA files into SWF files. I would be happy to do it for you.
Mattman100

Re: FLA to SWF

Postby kidman » Thu Jul 27, 2006 4:25 am

Mattman100 wrote:If anyone need me to convert some FLA files into SWF files. I would be happy to do it for you.

Man, you falled from the sky, I'm Brazilian sorry if my english is poor, I'm trying hard. =P

I have a problem. About 3 years ago I'v created as my first time with flash an animation for my ex-girlfriend, using a latter from her, its stupid nowadays, but don't have the thing em SWF format anymore, and couldn't manage to convert the FLA filke to SWF using Flash, it says it is another version and I cant import or anything liek that, I would be very kind of you, if you cold do it for me, I want to remember that beauty of my love.

Thanks in advance,
Lennon.
kidman

Give me the file

Postby Mattman100 » Thu Jul 27, 2006 3:34 pm

Alright. Send me the file. You can send me the FLA file to my e-mail adress, director958@hotmail.com
Mattman100

Return to How to make pictures, sounds, and videos