Paint Net

This forum is meant for discussing how to create pictures, sounds, and videos. You can also post technical questions about how to use a particular program (Poser, Lightwave, etc.).

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

Paint Net

Postby Candle » Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:14 pm

A free image editing program.

Paint.NET is image and photo manipulation software designed to be used on computers that run Windows XP or 2000. Paint.NET is jointly developed at Washington State University with additional help from Microsoft, and is meant to be a free replacement for the MS Paint software. The program offers a clean and easy to understand interface that includes all common editing tools, as well as clone stamp and various image effects. More advanced users will also appreciate the fact that Paint.NET supports layers with transparency and layer adjustments. Additional features include Red-Eye removal, image resizing, sharpening, multi-level Undo and more.

You can download it from snapfiles.
Please don't PM me questions, ask here in the forums!
``````````````
Between grand theft and a legal fee, there only stands a law degree.
Candle
Administrator

Postby Jaked » Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:11 pm

One very long word: supercalifagulisticexmialidoh-wow! That looks like a neat software to try, so I am downloading it as we speak! Thanks candle!
My sig changes more often than Doctor Who (see your national BBC channel) regenarates into new melancholy actors. Oh look, Matt Smith! Gerard Butler! Colin Mochrie! That wolf from Twilight: New Moon!
Jaked
Code Master

Postby rpgfaker » Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:32 pm

:D Thanks Candle, It's kinda like Paint Shop. cool.
rpgfaker

Postby mercedes » Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:42 pm

This is great..especially those who are having problems with MS Paint on their systems..Good Find~:) I'm gonna try this myself!~

Actually it says "Replacement" does this mean you can't have it if you have MS paint?

Peace~
mercedes
VIP

Postby Candle » Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:54 pm

You can have both.
Please don't PM me questions, ask here in the forums!
``````````````
Between grand theft and a legal fee, there only stands a law degree.
Candle
Administrator

Return to How to make pictures, sounds, and videos