Pictures Roll

This forum is meant for discussing how to create pictures, sounds, and videos. You can also post technical questions about how to use a particular program (Poser, Lightwave, etc.).

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

Pictures Roll

Postby mercedes » Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:48 am

Hi there..:)

I was wondering..is there away to make Pictures Roll..but by only clicking the Hotspost once..? Please don't tell me a video..lol...---Can't get it to roll fast enough..:(..I might be doing it wrong though..And I would need it to stop on its own...I guess a timed event there...--Thinking outloud..lol..

Is there any other way..? It would be different pictures..although i gather that doesn't make a difference..Ok great! ...

Thanks..
Peace!~
mercedes
VIP

Postby Lyberodoggy » Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:24 am

If the video isn't going fast enough, insert it to Windows Movie Maker and from effects select accelerate (I don't know if it's called accelerate, I use greek Windows).

Repeat this step until you get the results you want
Export the vid
Ready to go
Lyberodoggy
Administrator

Postby Jaked » Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:06 pm

In America it is called Speed Double, just a little quick fact in case your wondering.
My sig changes more often than Doctor Who (see your national BBC channel) regenarates into new melancholy actors. Oh look, Matt Smith! Gerard Butler! Colin Mochrie! That wolf from Twilight: New Moon!
Jaked
Code Master

Postby Lyberodoggy » Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:31 pm

I really had a difficult time trying to translate the english phrases windows use, while I was watching a tutorial like 20 minutes ago.

I wanted to unlock some files because i just had windows re-installed and the old folders were locked.
Lyberodoggy
Administrator

Return to How to make pictures, sounds, and videos