MUSIC MAKER - not as bad as you may think...

This forum is meant for discussing how to create pictures, sounds, and videos. You can also post technical questions about how to use a particular program (Poser, Lightwave, etc.).

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

What do you think of Music Maker?

Brilliant...
No votes
Quite Good...
80%
Poor...
No votes
Too Limited...
20%
Too Hard To Use...
No votes
Atrocious...
No votes

Total votes : 5

MUSIC MAKER - not as bad as you may think...

Postby Chromegloss55 » Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:35 pm

Hey. I've recently discovered that Music Maker actually isn't that bad. I've recently been trying to spread the word that you can actually create some good enough stuff with it.

I actually posted two songs made with MM (in Mp3 format) in that thread, so check 'em out. Even if you don't think they're that good, they still show that better stuff than what most people think can be made.
Last edited by Chromegloss55 on Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chromegloss55
Forum Master

Postby mercedes » Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:38 pm

I actually don't mind it..but then again...im limited there when it comes to using it and its a bit buggy..to vote for it..I can't really vote on it..cause its my inexperience that lacks..not the product..:P

Peace~
mercedes
VIP

Postby Lyberodoggy » Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:10 am

It's quite good and easy-to-use for us-simple mortals-, but I can't get to create anything good...
Lyberodoggy
Administrator

Postby Jaked » Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:27 pm

It's great. Though th only thing I made that came close to GOOD was my Sienfeld remake. (AN IN-GAME JOKE WHEN CLICK ON TV)
My sig changes more often than Doctor Who (see your national BBC channel) regenarates into new melancholy actors. Oh look, Matt Smith! Gerard Butler! Colin Mochrie! That wolf from Twilight: New Moon!
Jaked
Code Master

Postby Qtip5 » Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:19 am

lol
I use for making bass and drums for my music
XD

I convert the midi from that to mp3 to make it sound realistic
Jake is Back!
Qtip5

Postby Jaked » Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:33 pm

My second best is using nothing butt the choir feature. :P Sounds kind of like a synth board, unless I use it for all 8 levels. lol, 8-Part Choir Song!
My sig changes more often than Doctor Who (see your national BBC channel) regenarates into new melancholy actors. Oh look, Matt Smith! Gerard Butler! Colin Mochrie! That wolf from Twilight: New Moon!
Jaked
Code Master

Return to How to make pictures, sounds, and videos