Video's screen size..~

This forum is meant for discussing how to create pictures, sounds, and videos. You can also post technical questions about how to use a particular program (Poser, Lightwave, etc.).

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

Video's screen size..~

Postby mercedes » Sun Nov 02, 2008 1:20 pm

Hi there..:)

Does anyone know how to get a video to appear the same size of the frames..I can't seem to get a video the same size of my screen..it's always really small..like the software i use, the screens are small..

The stretch looks horrible I would prefer the video to just play the same size as the screen itself..

One more question..

is there a difference between Flash video and regular video..if so, what is it..?

I want to make a flash video with the Liveswif..and i'm wondering, will it look the same as if i made a regular video..
Last edited by mercedes on Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mercedes
VIP

Postby Lyberodoggy » Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:38 pm

wikipedia and a 1-second-search would help about the SWF differences from regular vid. It's not much. They are just different format with SWF needing codecs and different programs or plugins to embed in a game...

To make the video fit your screen you should directly film it in a big rez rather than strech it later...
Lyberodoggy
Administrator

Postby mercedes » Sun Nov 02, 2008 9:16 pm

To make the video fit your screen you should directly film it in a big rez rather than strech it later...

I do that...still doesn't work..

So you are saying there is no "Visual" difference between the two..

I know of the other, i was basically asking of a visual appearance...can't find that on wiki...

Thanks for response..:)
mercedes
VIP

Return to How to make pictures, sounds, and videos