Online Virtual Keyboard (Free)

This forum is meant for discussing how to create pictures, sounds, and videos. You can also post technical questions about how to use a particular program (Poser, Lightwave, etc.).

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

Online Virtual Keyboard (Free)

Postby 3dgamer » Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:43 pm

I found this on the Net. This application uses your QWERTY keyboard as music keys. The only drawback to this one is that there is somewhat of a delay when you hit the keys, but otherwise it seems to work okay from what I have tested so far [it's not full scale and somewhat limited, but it's a nice start :) ].

Online Virtual Keyboard
- http://www.bgfl.org/bgfl/custom/resources_ftp/client_ftp/ks2/music/piano/index.htm

[Boy, I wish we had an interface like this for Music Maker. ;) ]

Cya :)
3DGamer
3dgamer
Expert Member

Postby Lyberodoggy » Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:33 pm

Thanks for sharing...

Also note that this post should go under How to create Artwork/music/videos
(just my moderator duty)
Lyberodoggy
Administrator

Postby 3dgamer » Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:02 am

Ooops, sorry 'bout that. :)

I did look around for the right forum to post this in but couldn't find any other ones pertaining to music at the time, except this one. And I am still having a hard time locating the "How to create Artwork/music/videos" subforum that you are mentioning. The only thing I see that seems close is one that is called "How to make pictures, sounds, and videos". Is that the one? (I saw that forum the other day but when I read the description and the word "sound" and the phrase "post technical questions" I was thinking of "sound effects", not music.)

TIA

- EDIT -

Okay, I should have read the forum heading, first before posting (I just linked to it)...my post was transfered to the right one. :)

Thanks! :)
3DGamer
3dgamer
Expert Member

Return to How to make pictures, sounds, and videos