Has anyone tried Moviestorm?

This forum is meant for discussing how to create pictures, sounds, and videos. You can also post technical questions about how to use a particular program (Poser, Lightwave, etc.).

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

Has anyone tried Moviestorm?

Postby Kat12 » Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:54 am

I found this cool movie maker that lets you animate people, including lipsync...here
http://www.moviestorm.co.uk/MSDB/HomePageServlet

Has anyone tried this?
I downloaded it (it's free) and had some fun playing with it, lol.
Kathy
Kat12
Frequent Poster

Postby reneuend » Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:07 am

I bought animation studio a few weeks ago, but I'm downloading this one to see if it works any easier or differently.

Thanks! :)

(edit)
I downloaded it, but my graphics card is too old. It doesn't support shader! :(
One of these days I'll have to build a new one.
(sigh) I'm off to install it on one of my kid's computers.
---

reneuend
Administrator

Postby Kat12 » Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:38 pm

Hi Reneuend,
It said that it turned shader off for me too, but it still worked ok, but very slow. My computer is only a year old, so I was really surprised that there was a problem. I specifically told the guy that I wanted the computer for playing games (Sims 2 and the zillions of add ons it has).

I need more memory; I'm going to have to bring the computer in but I hate to be without it. I used to have a laptop but I brought it in to get fixed and it was stolen from the shop (and the people at the shop won't reimburse me even though they initially said they would).
So I won't have a computer to use while they add memory. I wish i knew someone who could just do it for me, but I don't...none of my friends are computer savvy. Oh well.

I have to add memory because my C drive is almost completely full. I'm using my D drive now, but my computer wants to download everything into C so I have to really watch so I can change it before it does that. I only have 11 GB free on C drive, but I have 83 GB free on D, and 90 GB free on J, but I think J is my external thingy for backup (can't think of the name for the external thingy, lol).

How nice that you have kids! I taught for years, and would have loved to have had kids...I have dogs and birds and fish instead, lol.

Kat
Kat12
Frequent Poster

Postby mercedes » Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:35 pm

Hey Kat..:D..To add memory, if it's just a stick of ram..only takes a short time...The guy should be able to do that with u there..Therefore u can watch and leave with PC..----I'ts what i do..hahah--I have to know everything..:D Another time I just dropped it off..went shopping, came back and it was done.~
I"m in the same boat with C and D drives..:P My pictures go to D..Programs go to C..

Later~:D
mercedes
VIP

Return to How to make pictures, sounds, and videos