music?

This forum is meant for discussing how to create pictures, sounds, and videos. You can also post technical questions about how to use a particular program (Poser, Lightwave, etc.).

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

music?

Postby megamanenm » Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:52 pm

well i know its stupid but i don't understand how to put in music.
with what program you have to record?
i already know about music maker but i just can't make what i want.
so plz just give me an faq about music.
if you know a faq about sound be my guest.
megamanenm

Postby Mystery » Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:21 pm

I'm not sure if your question is how to add music to your game, or where to get music from. But I think you mean the last.

There is no specific software that you need to use, if you want to compose your own music. It's just important that you have a sound file as a result that is supported by AM.
To be honest, I don't compose the music myself, so I can't recommend you any good software for that, maybe another member can.

I usually use pre-made music that is royalty free (you need to pay attention that you don' use copyrighted music without the agreement of the licence holder).
In this thread you find also links to royalty free music:
http://www.adventuremaker.com/phpBB2/vi ... php?t=1262

But it's rather expensive. However, there are some sites that have also some free loops or even music to download, just use google. In addition, some independent composers allow you to use some of their music files for free, or sell it very cheap. They can also be found using google.
Mystery
Forum Admin and Games Page admin

Return to How to make pictures, sounds, and videos