ive made a new psp game

This forum is meant for discussing the creation of software for the PSP.

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

ive made a new psp game

Postby dan » Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:06 am

Hey every one ive made this new game its about a sniper who has to kill the mafias don at the part how youve lifted the sand bag and have to shoot the rope it takes patience to hit the rope well its kinda short but still enjoyable :D please leave a comment on how i can make the game better by the way when your shooting the sand bag it takes patience to acully hit the rope sry bout that part :oops:
Attachments
sniper output.zip
this is the game peoples
(326.38 KiB) Downloaded 766 times
dan

Postby alala777 » Sun Jan 06, 2008 1:18 am

pretty off-topic
Bob was here.
alala777

Postby dan » Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:17 am

dude i know but this is a psp game huh? and can you atach your game to your next quote?
dan

Postby alala777 » Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:20 pm

I was just saying that the game should be posted in New Games Announcements forum.

and can you atach your game to your next quote?

I don't understand.
Bob was here.
alala777

Postby Hamesu0 » Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:01 pm

:wink: I know that the games should be posted in New Games Announcements forum, but I just wan't that the psp owners know about my PSP game and this forum is all about PSP, anyway...

My PSP game is now available, Dark Secret,This game is about a young man of 19 years old, that decide to begin a new life like an independent person in the town of Ashville, and he wants to forget the tragic dead of his brother. All was nice, the first days in the town he was really relax?until one day he start to have really weird nightmares. Nightmares of dead and things without sense, he was remember the tragic dead of his brother, he was tortured. Then he can?t escape of the town so he decide to investigate what is happening and why him.
He will find the Dark Secret. :o

This is the chapter 1, the other chapters will be available soon.

for more information of the game and download go to:

:arrow: http://www.freewebs.com/yourpspace/createdgames.htm
Hamesu0

Postby dan » Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:02 am

hey buddy thanks for your game really good eventhough it is short why dont you make a trilogy :)
dan

Postby Hamesu0 » Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:34 pm

Hey dan thanks for the post dude, yeah is kind of short but cool ,well the game will not be a trilogy because it will be more than a triology I don't know how many chapters I will do right now. Anyway for more info stay tune with the game on http://www.freewebs.com/yourpspace/subscribe.htm
:D

(hey dan I will like to play your game, but when I download the game it has an error in the extraction file... ) :roll:
Hamesu0

Return to Creating Software for the PSP