Furtive: Slander & Suspect

This forum is meant for announcing games (both under development and finished).

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

Furtive: Slander & Suspect

Postby Chromegloss55 » Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:07 pm

I've decided to take a break from developing 'Hundiendo Isla' (my main project, in developement for several months), to work on a small project which follows the investigative endeavors of Mark.

I decided not to use 3D for the game, as it's too time-consuming and too much hard work for such a small game. But I didn't want it to become a cheap MSPaint picture slideshow. So I decided the whole game would play in black and white. It's very stylised for such a simple game.

I didn't want the game to be a time-consuming text-trawl where you spend half your time hunting for the right pixel. I wanted it to be a game you could approach in your own unique way. For example, in the first mission you have to extract some information from Dolores. The game gives you several choices; you can go for a forceful approach, a conversational approach, you can even go to the shop and buy her flowers and chocolates!

I could use some help with it, so if you're willing please just PM me. Oh, and thanks for reading this(I know you must be asleep by now!).

Chromegloss...
Last edited by Chromegloss55 on Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chromegloss55
Forum Master

Postby GM-Support » Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:59 pm

Sounds great. Good luck!

GM-Support
GM-Support
Forum Admin and Games Page admin

Postby alala777 » Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:42 am

Very good idea!

And the mission you describe looks promising! (aswell as the rest of the game)

Good luck! (Too bad for the 3d graphics, I love them :wink: )
Bob was here.
alala777

Postby Chromegloss55 » Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:04 pm

If everything goes according to plan... then you should love these 2D graphics too. Simple, but stylish. (Or is that just my excuse for being too lazy to make it 3D :D ?)

Return to New Games Announcements