"Southville" new trailer at last post

This forum is meant for showing off your creations (3d renders, artwork...) and getting feedback.

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

Southville Teaser Trailer

Postby binhotinto » Sat Apr 26, 2008 3:33 pm

binhotinto

Postby Mystery » Sat Apr 26, 2008 4:38 pm

Wow! Absolutely amazing trailers! :shock: Great job! :D
Mystery
Forum Admin and Games Page admin

Postby Imari » Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:26 pm

Really nice trailers! Glad to see that this game is still in production.
Imari
VIP

~Love to~

Postby Harvester » Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:53 pm

Oh-oh, two very nice trailers we have here :) I like them both: the first one is more beautiful but a bit less dynamic, while the other one is dynamic too, so very nice. Good luck with the game!
*** www.nikotinzenekar.hu <-2011. album titled 'Mese' free to download! (5th button). *** www.mydarkmind.atw.hu <- under construction for a while.
Harvester
Forum Master

Postby Lyberodoggy » Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:00 pm

I 'm absolutely amazed! Wonderful graphics, incredible ambience, professional job. having played the action sequence and having seen the trailers, I 'm looking forward to getting a hands-on preview demo or something and If you decide to use the project commercially, I will support you by buying it! I would also be happy to write a review for it :D.
Keep us up-to-date.

Thanks for reminding us that Independent Game Creation still lives and has lots to offer.
Lyberodoggy
Administrator

Postby binhotinto » Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:22 pm

Lyberodoggy wrote:I 'm absolutely amazed! Wonderful graphics, incredible ambience, professional job. having played the action sequence and having seen the trailers, I 'm looking forward to getting a hands-on preview demo or something and If you decide to use the project commercially, I will support you by buying it! I would also be happy to write a review for it :D.
Keep us up-to-date.

Thanks for reminding us that Independent Game Creation still lives and has lots to offer.

Well, this is my first game, so its going to be free for everyone :)
After the release, depending on the comments about the game, I'll think if i'm ready to create good comercial games or if I still have a lot to learn :P

About the demo, I'm just waiting that a final version of the cubic panoramic plugin cames out.

Theres nothing more to say.
I will continue to post some updates and thanks to everyone for the comments and support. :)
Oh... and sorry about my english :P
binhotinto

Postby Mystery » Thu May 01, 2008 5:03 am

Your first game? Wow! :shock:
Guess I'm going to hide in that case :lol:

If your English is bad, then ours is bad, too ;) No, it's really fine :)

Good luck for finishing your project, I'm looking forward to seeing updates/news, and to playing it! :D
Mystery
Forum Admin and Games Page admin

Postby binhotinto » Tue May 20, 2008 9:06 pm

Hello everyone :)
here's some new pics of what i'm doing lately

http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/1406/t1xz3.jpg

The only thing that I didn't did was the girl character, it's a model from Poser.
Last edited by binhotinto on Wed May 21, 2008 1:03 am, edited 3 times in total.
binhotinto

Postby Candle » Tue May 20, 2008 10:54 pm

Looks good.
Do watch the nudes though ok.. getting close to removing that one .
Please don't PM me questions, ask here in the forums!
``````````````
Between grand theft and a legal fee, there only stands a law degree.
Candle
Administrator

Postby binhotinto » Wed May 21, 2008 12:57 am

Candle wrote:Looks good.
Do watch the nudes though ok.. getting close to removing that one .

Sorry Candle :(
Its fixed now :wink:
binhotinto

Postby Lyberodoggy » Wed May 21, 2008 10:49 am

Nice!!!
Lyberodoggy
Administrator

Postby Jaked » Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:01 am

('''''') (''''')
| |
V

(''''''''''''''''''')
------------
(,,,,,,,,,,,,,,)

A nice face of a scream. Your game could be worth the casual $19.95! Good wwork, binhotinto!
My sig changes more often than Doctor Who (see your national BBC channel) regenarates into new melancholy actors. Oh look, Matt Smith! Gerard Butler! Colin Mochrie! That wolf from Twilight: New Moon!
Jaked
Code Master

Postby ZeornWarlock » Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:18 pm

Looks great and good use of DAZ's V4. :)

ZW.
ZeornWarlock
Expert Member

Postby DawnClover » Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:13 am

New song off the "SouthVille Official Soundtrack" is now available to stream @ http://www.myspace.com/bloodpyramid

The song is a demo, but it's complete, it's called "Blatant Sonata of Mystic Hope", it's the small version of the song (some parts of the intro were removed, it made the song too long - the complete song will though be available with the soundtrack). I made it for the intro or the credits roll, but it's up to binho where to use it. Feedback would be awesome.

Thanks!
DawnClover

Postby Lyberodoggy » Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:48 am

It's awesome, as is the game...

I 'm looking forward to the release date...
Lyberodoggy
Administrator

Postby binhotinto » Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:48 pm

Hello everyone :D
I'm still alive and so is my game lol.
Well I'm here to show you some new artworks.

HD -> http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/3104/sv3ir1.jpg

HD -> http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/8653/sv2jn3.jpg

HD -> http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/2802/sv1br6.jpg

(Contains Nudity) http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/7135/svwallpaperpwl4.jpg
(Contains Nudity) HD -> http://img78.imageshack.us/img78/4995/svwallpaperns5.jpg

They are just artworks, not in-game pics.
I'm using Daz3d Studio to use the characters models, this girl is one one the many playable characters in the game.
Of course you wont see her while playing with her because this is a first person adventure game.
binhotinto

Postby mercedes » Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:26 am

Wow..this is really good..!~
One of my fav games on the market are C.S.I..cause of the artwork, ambiance as well as game play, thats what the art work reminds me of..really well done.!..
If this is your first game..Like Mystery said..I may run an hide myself for sure.. :shock: Post them somewhere else that's for sure..not in this thread :lol:..

Anyhow, really well done..I look forward to the game!~

Peace..
mercedes
VIP

Postby binhotinto » Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:11 am

mercedes wrote:Wow..this is really good..!~
One of my fav games on the market are C.S.I..cause of the artwork, ambiance as well as game play, thats what the art work reminds me of..really well done.!..
If this is your first game..Like Mystery said..I may run an hide myself for sure.. :shock: Post them somewhere else that's for sure..not in this thread :lol:..

Anyhow, really well done..I look forward to the game!~

Peace..

Yes it his my first game, but is not my first time using 3D program, I started at 3D about 3 years ago, I learned all by myself only using tutorials, and I'm still learning by that way.
My first works for this game were also a little disapointing, but with time I was getting better and better so I decided to start from the begining and remade all the 3D works.
You don't need to run and hide, you just need to keep working at your projects, never give up because is dificult, and never be afraid of trying new things.
binhotinto

Postby mercedes » Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:30 am

Hi there..

Yes it's fun to experiment..:P.. LOVE AM for that..Once i get a better PC..faster one..I'll try out some 3D rendering software..I looked into DAZ as well..but its huge..Need alot of power to run it..But I look forward to it..:D.
Look forward to this game as well..!~..

Goodluck!~

Peace
Adieux!~
mercedes
VIP

Postby Jaked » Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:26 am

OMG! Not about the Poser 6 thing, but it's kinda A-o Rated, kinda! More nudity than a parent would care to block on their kids' computers! :( :( So that means I'm outta the question. Great job though, and like mercedes said, it iiiiis kinda like CSI 3 Dimensions of Murder (P.S: I didn't note Hard Evidence because your just a little ways to go to get to that level of great graphics, sorry, Jaked!!! P.S.S: I tried the free DAZ software, but it said I needed to require a KEEYCOOODE. Peeshaw)
My sig changes more often than Doctor Who (see your national BBC channel) regenarates into new melancholy actors. Oh look, Matt Smith! Gerard Butler! Colin Mochrie! That wolf from Twilight: New Moon!
Jaked
Code Master

Postby Lyberodoggy » Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:54 am

Binhotinto, when are we going to get a hands-on preview :P ?

I can't wait!!!
Lyberodoggy
Administrator

Postby binhotinto » Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:28 pm

Lyberodoggy wrote:Binhotinto, when are we going to get a hands-on preview :P ?

I can't wait!!!

I don't know, maybe for Christmas :P
binhotinto

Postby Lyberodoggy » Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:11 pm

That would be a great Christmas present.

I 'll ask santa to get me one :P
Lyberodoggy
Administrator

Postby binhotinto » Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:20 pm

Southville Web site in progress...
http://www.southville.site.vu/
binhotinto

Postby Jaked » Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:36 pm

:o :o :o ... Post-Morbid.... GOOD JOB! :lol: :lol:
Jaked
Code Master

Postby binhotinto » Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:12 pm

binhotinto

Postby mercedes » Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:26 am

Hi there....:)

REally cool..!~..a bit dark though..I wasn't sure what i was looking at, at the beginning..I like my images dark too...:P Or a game made a night time....i don't know why..lol maybe cause it's cozier..creepier....who knows..

hey is your game going to be mostly video..? Would love to know how u did the flash light effect in your other trailers..I am able to look at trailers now..:D..yayy..

Can't wait to play !~

Peace
mercedes
VIP

Very well done

Postby Harvester » Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:05 pm

Very well done graphics again!
For a trailer it seemed to be a bit too long and slowpaced for me, and somehow didn't like the music this time. Otherwise it's still a masterpiece worth to wait for. For me at least.

Harvester
*** www.nikotinzenekar.hu <-2011. album titled 'Mese' free to download! (5th button). *** www.mydarkmind.atw.hu <- under construction for a while.
Harvester
Forum Master

Postby binhotinto » Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:26 pm

mercedes wrote:Hi there....:)

REally cool..!~..a bit dark though..I wasn't sure what i was looking at, at the beginning..I like my images dark too...:P Or a game made a night time....i don't know why..lol maybe cause it's cozier..creepier....who knows..

hey is your game going to be mostly video..? Would love to know how u did the flash light effect in your other trailers..I am able to look at trailers now..:D..yayy..

Can't wait to play !~

Peace

It looks a little dark, but in the game with full screen looks better.
Its going to have some videos but not much, the game has suffered many changes, there are some videos in the trailers that i'm not gonna use in the game, the trailers are most to show some of the places from Southville

This last trailer I just made it to show that the project is still alive.

...It's my first game and I never thought that would take me so much time lol. Every day I have new ideas but I can't use them all.
Now I have some problems with the story, I had to change it because of "silent hill 5" ... I dont know how but the team that worked in silent hill 5 had some similar ideas to the ones that I wanted to use in my game :( (the stuff about the order and the parents and their children).
I need to rewrite half of the story...

Next month i'm gonna make some tests with dialogs and voiceover, i'm gonna came here for some volunteers, but i'm gonna need more female voices than male, If you have any female friend that want to give a try just tell me.
binhotinto

Postby Lyberodoggy » Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:14 pm

The setting is great and I 'm waiting for the game.. Hopefully I will be 18 by the release date...
Lyberodoggy
Administrator

PreviousNext

Return to Artwork