Any Lost fans in here? Windows game, Lost-related.

Games that never made it to the light of day.

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

Any Lost fans in here? Windows game, Lost-related.

Postby Cat » Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:46 am

(It's not a point-and-click game, I just used this software to make it because I never did figure out Flash.)

This is a little game based on ABC's LOST: Can you guess the right password with nothing more than a vague hint?

You can download it here:

[removed the link]
Last edited by Cat on Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cat

Postby Jaked » Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:23 pm

Ive watched the show. I thought they already made a game based of a "stranded-on-an-island reality show". Oh well :P . Try a scary one, like Hauntings!
My sig changes more often than Doctor Who (see your national BBC channel) regenarates into new melancholy actors. Oh look, Matt Smith! Gerard Butler! Colin Mochrie! That wolf from Twilight: New Moon!
Jaked
Code Master

Postby chickens1127 » Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:46 pm

You have to be kidding me...You have to be kidding me...You have to be kidding me...

YOU CANT UNDERSTAND HOW TO MAKE A PASSWORD SYSTEM IN FLASH !?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
chickens1127
AM Magazine Moderator

Postby Lyberodoggy » Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:07 pm

Chickens please try to understand that many ppl here like this platform and DISLIKE flash. If they want to use AM, you don't have to discourage them.
Lyberodoggy
Administrator

Postby Cat » Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:59 pm

Jaked, it's not a Lost adventure game, it is a game based on Lost. For example, what's the password for this: "It wasn't a game for Jack."

Chickens, I downloaded a trial of Flash and after 30 days I was still trying to figure out how to change the time on a single frame in an animation. And while I might have come to understand Flash eventually, my trial was up and Flash ain't cheap, and there is no way I'm spending nearly a thousand dollars on a program that I may or may not be able to use, to create free games.
Cat

Postby Jaked » Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:01 am

:oops: Sorries! Kindof rushed the view. Well, anyways. I just thought a Lost-like game is okay. :roll: :roll: A little mix-up.
My sig changes more often than Doctor Who (see your national BBC channel) regenarates into new melancholy actors. Oh look, Matt Smith! Gerard Butler! Colin Mochrie! That wolf from Twilight: New Moon!
Jaked
Code Master

Return to Vaporware Games