Pictures[Hotspots] Recurring?

This forum is meant for requesting technical support or reporting bugs.

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

Pictures[Hotspots] Recurring?

Postby mercedes » Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:09 am

Is there a script that would allow me to press the same hotspot..and have a picture upload in it..over and over again..each time they press it.

Basially it goes from one to the other..

The one in the hotspot that is visible..and the one when they press it...loads up in it...
but it goes back to the one is is visible once they press it again...so its like over and over again..

like going back to the last visited hotspot..LOL..but its the same one

Not sure if this makes any sense..:?

Thanks for Help:)

Many thanks!~
mercedes
VIP

Postby Candle » Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:08 am

Just use the variables to hide and unhide them.
Please don't PM me questions, ask here in the forums!
``````````````
Between grand theft and a legal fee, there only stands a law degree.
Candle
Administrator

Postby mercedes » Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:54 am

Its kinda what i did..only it's not nice looking ...

What i did was..make the first hotspot=1...with [Action.LoadAPicture] in the Advanced Tab..[with the same picture that is underneath it..]

Then made another hotspot...made it only visible when the upper one becomes 1...it also has Action.LoadApicture..in Advanced tab..and it has the picture that is above it..in there to load.

Then i checked off in the variable tab...at the top the option that says "Revert"..in the underneath hotspot...and it kinda works ok.

But you have to click it few times to see it work nicely..My brain is mush..and can't think of anything inventive right now..Hopefully another althernative comes along...I'm just staring at it..hoping something will come to mind...LOL>:idea:

Many Thanks for Response..~

Peace..
mercedes
VIP

Postby ZeornWarlock » Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:27 am

Mercedes,

Make two frames instead. Switch frames each time the player clicks on the hotspot! You will save more time that way.

ZW.
You have to make some to understand some.
ZeornWarlock
Expert Member

Postby mercedes » Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:58 am

Well... see..this button[hotspot] is in the inventory..the user will be within inventory[view] when pressing this button..which is why i chose hotspot..as opposed to go to next frame..

I was just wanting to make the button move..up and down..Picture with button up..Picture with button down..know what I mean mang..

Thanks for response~

I know I'm tired when I go to take a drink of pepsi and miss my mouth..completely...to drop that all over my lap..:roll:

*Edit* I figured it out..yay..much easier than I expected..i just made the top hotspot = 1..and the bottom only visible when the top one =1 Also checked off..the top portion of variable tab in the bottom hotspot the Revert option...I took out Action.load ....works nicely..

THanks for Response..~

Really didn't think that would work for some reason..or be as easy as that..its weird using script, then going back to using regular variables ..LOL..

Peace
Adieux~
mercedes
VIP

Return to Adventure Maker Technical Support and Bug Reports