Some ideas

This forum is meant for posting anything related to Adventure Maker that doesn't fit in the other forums.Please post technical questions in the Technical Support Forum!

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

Some ideas

Postby Thisalike » Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:52 pm

1. There is something little. The option to copy and paste hotspots between different frames.
2. Also some kind of "meta hotspot" (staying for a controlled number of frames at the same coordinates, dont "flirr" when frame is changing) could help. So it isn`t needed to run animated gifs in background.
3. Hotspots in different forms.
4. The installation windows could be changeable with animations, pictures and or music playing while the installing process.
5. Form and size of the entrance menue paintable, animations and sounds everywhere
6. Other movements than water waves (filters: something circling, horizontal and diagonal, changing of color intensity)
Thisalike

Postby Lyberodoggy » Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:49 pm

The hotspot can stay in lots of frames by merging the frame you want with the rest.

Polygonal hotspots is a very wanted feature but it is currently impossible to do.
Lyberodoggy
Administrator

Postby mercedes » Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:15 pm

1. There is something little. The option to copy and paste hotspots between different frames.

There is the option to "duplicate" the hotspots..sadly though not between frames..But like Lyberodoggy said..the Runtimes Frames Merging gives you the option to share the same hotspot with all the frames..so its like copy and pasting it..

The installation windows could be changeable with animations, pictures and or music playing while the installing process.

I think I know what you mean here..that would be cool..Similar to what they have for online games...but they take such little time to install the games for AM..or at least thats what I have noticed..I'm assuming you don't mean downloading process but installation process..~

Form and size of the entrance menue paintable, animations and sounds everywhere

This you can do with Full Version of AM...you can make custom Start menus..for example..I had animations and music on mine..also gifs..as well as video~

Other movements than water waves (filters: something circling, horizontal and diagonal, changing of color intensity)

This you can do, I'm pretty sure..with flash or video files...There are certain plugins that have some really neat features as well..

I think you may have posted this in the wrong thread..here is one that I beleive you can post suggestions..:)

http://www.adventuremaker.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2377

Hope that helped..:)
mercedes
VIP

Return to Adventure Maker General Discussion