mercedes....about mspaint

This forum is meant for talking about just anything, including things that have nothing to do with Adventure Maker.

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

mercedes....about mspaint

Postby pennsteve » Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:19 am

(Didnt you say you use mspaint?)

If I ever get my paint working again.......how do you make rooms without them coming out either too big or too small?

I drew a few rooms (before my paint program started going nuts), but when I saved them, they were really small......If I cropped them, they were too big for AM, so when asked if they would like them to be resized I clicked yes, but then part of my room was cut off.

Im just using mspaint that comes with my computer.

Thanks.
pennsteve
Expert Member

Postby mercedes » Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:23 am

LOL..

laughing at ur message to me there in the forums..lol..yes i use paint that comes with either AM [external program] or ms paint..You can go to the menu " Image>>then Attributes..choose the size there..I currently put 800*600 cause that is the size of the frames I want for this next game..

Peace
mercedes
VIP

Postby pennsteve » Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:29 am

mercedes wrote:LOL..

laughing at ur message to me there in the forums..lol..yes i use paint that comes with either AM [external program] or ms paint..You can go to the menu " Image>>then Attributes..choose the size there..I currently put 800*600 cause that is the size of the frames I want for this next game..

Peace

Yes, but the AM frame size is 640x480, at least thats what it always wants me to resize it to.

I just took the ones I already made and used that image resizer I downloaded and made them all close to 640x480. It wasnt able to get it exact, but at least now I can load them into a frame without having part of it cut off.

Thanks ;)
pennsteve
Expert Member

Postby mercedes » Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:32 am

Normally what i do is set the frame size in AM first..then import pictures..therefore you don't get that message to resize..:)

In other words decide what size u want..to make pics at..then before importing them..change it in Project properties menu [resolution size]..then import..

Peace~
Last edited by mercedes on Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
mercedes
VIP

Postby Lyberodoggy » Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:07 am

pennsteve, go to Project properties-> Options and change the frame size to whatever you want. You will then be able to use pics of that resolution.
Lyberodoggy
Administrator

Return to General Chat