Pharaoh`s Curse - A New Point `n Click Adventure Game!

This forum is meant for announcing games (both under development and finished).

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

Does It Look Good?

It looks really good.
43%
It`s fine.
57%
I don`t like It.
No votes

Total votes : 7

Pharaoh`s Curse - A New Point `n Click Adventure Game!

Postby -GameCreator- » Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:51 pm

Hello, I`m new to this forum, and I decided, as a beginning, I would like to show you photos of my latest game.By the way, be warned - My English Is bad, that Is why the way the story Is told, may not be very constructive.

Game offers:
-Beautiful 3D Graphics, recreating an ancient Egypt atmosphere-
-Lots of puzzles, excitement and roaming around Egyptian tombs-
-Enjoyable and fitting music and sound effects-
-Promises lots of fun-

Story:
It`s the 21th Century, somewhere In ancient Egypt a group of archaeologists report the finding of a venerable Egyptian tomb.It Is believed the tomb holds many treasures, as well as secrets, leading to unknown clues about the life of the ancient Egyptian generation, kept hidden `till today.But unfortunately, the team of explorers does not return to the US, from which they came.So, a decision Is made - a backup team of explorers Is sent In Cairo, Egypt.Within those men, Is Jack Krauzer[not sure If the name Is used In some games, I`m sorry If It Is] - the most well-known and skilled archaeologist of the century!You play as him, and your mission Is to find the lost team of explorers, and uncover the mystery of the ancient tomb!

Screens[THEY WILL BE DARKER, BECAUSE I`M USING THE SPOTLIGHT PLUGIN TO SIMULATE A LANTERN, OR SOMETIMES - A TORCH]:

Download:

-Demo Coming Soon! - Stay Tuned!-

Thanks for your time, please comment on my work!
I has no signature :(
-GameCreator-

We

Postby Harvester » Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:14 pm

Welcome to the forums!

I am waiting to see the game. Nice screens! And your English is not that bad :)

I hope the story will contain some twists as for me at first sight it is not very detailed. But I won't judge from first sight :) I'll give your game a try for sure.
*** www.nikotinzenekar.hu <-2011. album titled 'Mese' free to download! (5th button). *** www.mydarkmind.atw.hu <- under construction for a while.
Harvester
Forum Master

Re: We

Postby -GameCreator- » Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:26 pm

Harvester wrote:Welcome to the forums!

I am waiting to see the game. Nice screens! And your English is not that bad :)

I hope the story will contain some twists as for me at first sight it is not very detailed. But I won't judge from first sight :) I'll give your game a try for sure.

Well, It ain`t very detailed, cos I`m not too constructive, due to English being my second language.But the game does offer many twists and surprises, so don`t worry, and thank you for your comment!
-GameCreator-

Postby ZeornWarlock » Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:35 pm

Sounds good. :)

I am always a sucker for egypt themed adventures. :P

ZW.
You have to make some to understand some.
ZeornWarlock
Expert Member

Postby Vairon » Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:02 am

The images are beautiful and the story seems interesting.
I am anxious to play the demo.

I hope to keep us informed.

Good luck!
Vairon
Forum Master

Postby Jaked » Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:54 am

:shock: Omigod. I love egyptian themed games! Thanks, -GamesCreator- :P I can't wait to see. But whadda mean suprise twists! Does it mean you have different endings or the villain is shocking or is it some kinda irony! I'm American so I can't stand for patience, but it really brings out how much i wanna get your games!
My sig changes more often than Doctor Who (see your national BBC channel) regenarates into new melancholy actors. Oh look, Matt Smith! Gerard Butler! Colin Mochrie! That wolf from Twilight: New Moon!
Jaked
Code Master

Postby -GameCreator- » Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:05 am

Jaked wrote::shock: Omigod. I love egyptian themed games! Thanks, -GamesCreator- :P I can't wait to see. But whadda mean suprise twists! Does it mean you have different endings or the villain is shocking or is it some kinda irony! I'm American so I can't stand for patience, but it really brings out how much i wanna get your games!

Well, I can`t reveal much, but there will be lots of twists In the plot, which will surprise you.That`s all I can tell you for now.Oh, and be patient, the demo should arrive within the next few weeks, If nothing goes wrong!

The game Itself will be big enough, and I think I`ll split It Into episodes.Not because of the length, or size(actually the game will be on a small window, I just figured out It looks better, plus It ain`t something too special when It comes to graphics, It`s more like a big minigame, or however you`d say It :D), but because I like cliffhangers(muahaha :twisted: )!

Anyway, thanks for all the comments, and as I already said the demo, which may actually be the first whole episode(or just a part of It), will arrive within the next few weeks, If everything goes as expected.Thank you for your time!

-GameCreator-
-GameCreator-

Postby Mystery » Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:58 am

Welcome to the forums :)

Wonderful graphics, and the story sounds exciting :D

Good luck on finishing your demo, I'm looking forward to trying it!
Mystery
Forum Admin and Games Page admin

Postby -GameCreator- » Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:37 pm

Thanks, Mystery(oh, and Harvester too, sorry I forgot to thank you for the welcome)!

I`m doing a few tests of the graphics I`ve already made, I have perfect Ideas, and everything Is turning out good.I`ve found some music, but It`s just for now, I`ll probably change It, plus I still need lots of more music and sound effects.

The game has scripting(and judging from the tests, a lot of It), and Is very complexed.I`m putting much effort Into my project, so please, tell me what you think, If you`re reading this.

Sincerely yours, -GameCreator-
-GameCreator-

Nevermind

Postby Harvester » Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:13 pm

You're welcome :)

If it is really like you say, than this IS an interesting game :) Sounds good for me. Good luck with the creation,

Harvester
*** www.nikotinzenekar.hu <-2011. album titled 'Mese' free to download! (5th button). *** www.mydarkmind.atw.hu <- under construction for a while.
Harvester
Forum Master

Postby -GameCreator- » Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:43 pm

Hey, just to Inform anyone who Is interested In this(thanks for all the views, It was unexpected!), I`m really progressing, you should totally expect the demo.I made lots of new graphics, the problem right now Is the music.I`ve found only one loop off the internet(I don`t think the author would mind, he uploaded It to a sound-sharing site called Soundsnap.com, plus the game Is free), and I need much more..I`ll search more for some suitable ones.Everything Egyptian I`ve found were just a few loops with Instrument, but they won`t be useful when It comes to dark and ancient tombs, except for the beginning maybe, which Is In Cairo(I`m not sure If It will be that way, I may just add a cutscene, but I`ll try to make a detailed version of Cairo from a few reference pictures off the net), but really nothing else.

Thanks for all your time.
-GameCreator-

Postby mercedes » Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:53 pm

http://www.adventuremaker.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=16532#16532

Look at that thread..you may find something useful there...:)

Peace
mercedes
VIP

Postby -GameCreator- » Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:15 am

mercedes wrote:http://www.adventuremaker.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=16532#16532

Look at that thread..you may find something useful there...:)

Peace

Hey thanks!I`ll check the thread. :)
-GameCreator-

Return to New Games Announcements