Artwork People Needed

This forum is meant for sharing talents on common Adventure Maker projects. Feel free to present yourself and talk about your skills. Partnership proposals and job offers are also welcome.

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

Artwork People Needed

Postby Jaked » Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:23 pm

The Death's Shadow game was running smoothly, until I found out Room Arranger was junk :(. So can anyody make great scenes of an inside bedroom with 5 beds, a closet, and a door? Appreciated, Jaked.
My sig changes more often than Doctor Who (see your national BBC channel) regenarates into new melancholy actors. Oh look, Matt Smith! Gerard Butler! Colin Mochrie! That wolf from Twilight: New Moon!
Jaked
Code Master

Postby mercedes » Thu Nov 06, 2008 7:27 am

Hi Jaked...:)

I have made this room..but its done in paint and not colored in or anything..and also not my best..done kinda quickly..but i leave it up to u to improvise the details..finer ones..pillows etc..pictures..

up to u if u want it..
mercedes
VIP

Re: Artwork People Needed

Postby binhotinto » Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:14 pm

Jaked wrote:The Death's Shadow game was running smoothly, until I found out Room Arranger was junk :(. So can anyody make great scenes of an inside bedroom with 5 beds, a closet, and a door? Appreciated, Jaked.

Make a simple draw in mspaint or any other program showing what you want, where do you want the beds, the closet and the door, maybe I can help you.
binhotinto

Postby Jaked » Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:07 pm

Okay, here's a rough blueprint. Make the 2 beds bunk beds please, and you can plainly see why I can't make the room on my own!
Attachments
BP.JPG
BP.JPG (24.44 KiB) Viewed 9271 times
My sig changes more often than Doctor Who (see your national BBC channel) regenarates into new melancholy actors. Oh look, Matt Smith! Gerard Butler! Colin Mochrie! That wolf from Twilight: New Moon!
Jaked
Code Master

Postby Candle » Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:31 pm

This work for you.
Attachments
snapshot3.JPG
snapshot3.JPG (104.58 KiB) Viewed 9267 times
snapshot2.JPG
snapshot2.JPG (104.29 KiB) Viewed 9267 times
Please don't PM me questions, ask here in the forums!
``````````````
Between grand theft and a legal fee, there only stands a law degree.
Candle
Administrator

Postby juhuwoorps » Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:41 pm

Nice pics.
Which programm do you have used?
juhuwoorps
Code Master

Postby Jaked » Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:52 pm

I can answer: FPS Creator using Model Pack 1 walls and decals :). Nice, bloody look!
Jaked
Code Master

Postby Candle » Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:09 pm

FPSC yes, going to use it?
Please don't PM me questions, ask here in the forums!
``````````````
Between grand theft and a legal fee, there only stands a law degree.
Candle
Administrator

Postby Jaked » Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:18 pm

Already am using it... I will inform people if I need help on a game through this topic!
Jaked
Code Master

Return to Working Together