A Game for kids nine and under

This forum is meant for announcing games (both under development and finished).

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

A Game for kids nine and under

Postby Jaked » Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:05 pm

A rated C9- (Children Nine and Under) game I created based off the game series, the game show series, the cartoon, etc... Where In The World is Carmen Sandiego SPACE LOOT EDITION! Pretty much this has the same henchmen Carmen usually has (and I know, I watched it when I was 7...). Then finally, you have to solve simple multiplication problems to catch Carmen. It is almost complete and the theme song plays in th title screen.
HERE'S SOME HINTS FOR CASE 1:

There are islands off screen, but there's a title taking it's place. Click on it.
On to question 2. Which South American country has Soccer as it's main sport? Brazil. Which country is pretty much only coast? Chile. After you corner them, click on the big button.
Attachments
South America.gif
This is the place where you're supposed to get the loot back!
South America.gif (19.56 KiB) Viewed 5398 times
Double Trouble.jpg
My best recreation of the culprits Double Trouble. The culprits in the first case, based off of the henchmen in the game show, yes I used to watch it.
Double Trouble.jpg (9.43 KiB) Viewed 5398 times
My sig changes more often than Doctor Who (see your national BBC channel) regenarates into new melancholy actors. Oh look, Matt Smith! Gerard Butler! Colin Mochrie! That wolf from Twilight: New Moon!
Jaked
Code Master

Postby Lyberodoggy » Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:56 pm

Seems nice is there a demo?
Lyberodoggy
Administrator

Postby Jaked » Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:31 pm

No, the game is really small and... you want to try it? It's C9-!!! I am almost done with beta version, and all I need is someone to beta test it... you may point out some really stupid things that may need to be changed.
My sig changes more often than Doctor Who (see your national BBC channel) regenarates into new melancholy actors. Oh look, Matt Smith! Gerard Butler! Colin Mochrie! That wolf from Twilight: New Moon!
Jaked
Code Master

Postby Lyberodoggy » Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:37 pm

I know it's c9- and I m not really interested in geography but I might write an article about it for BbB because there has been a small progress in new games in the forums lately
Lyberodoggy
Administrator

Postby Jaked » Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:38 pm

Err, the quality or the quantity of games? Just a few more things to do... there's also math, you know.
Jaked
Code Master

Postby Candle » Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:16 pm

Looks really nice Jaked.
Please don't PM me questions, ask here in the forums!
``````````````
Between grand theft and a legal fee, there only stands a law degree.
Candle
Administrator

Postby Lyberodoggy » Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:20 pm

The quality is always great.

There are too few games nowadays though
Lyberodoggy
Administrator

Return to New Games Announcements