Amilcostudio: music and sfx for your adventures

This forum is meant for sharing talents on common Adventure Maker projects. Feel free to present yourself and talk about your skills. Partnership proposals and job offers are also welcome.

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

Amilcostudio: music and sfx for your adventures

Postby amilcojazz » Fri May 01, 2009 2:53 pm

Artist: Aldo Scoppa

site: http://www.amilcostudio.com/

portfolio:

http://www.amilcostudio.com/portfolio.asp

demos:

http://www.amilcostudio.com/demos.asp

Hi community

We can produce music in every style you desire: orchestral, rock, metal, jazz, enviromental sounds, movie style, horror, etnic, scifi, all the styles and adaptive music( if you have knowledge technique about it). We can include in our offers all you need for SFX and enviromental sounds in your projects, high quality.

Prices are customized for your budget and your level in the industry cause I like to contribute for a good project also for a low payment...I love games and I like to promote partnerships and good ideas:) .

kind regards.
Aldo.
amilcojazz

Hi

Postby Harvester » Fri May 01, 2009 3:54 pm

Hi,

I just wanted to welcome a fellow composer on the forums :) You have some quite impressive songs (I've listened both to your demos and the songs you wrote for actual games). For my Central/East-European budget the prices mentioned on the site are not affordable, but since this is a worldwide forum, I'm definitely sure that many find it appealing since they are not high. I wish you good luck finding as many opportunities here as possible!

Best wishes,

Harvester
*** www.nikotinzenekar.hu <-2011. album titled 'Mese' free to download! (5th button). *** www.mydarkmind.atw.hu <- under construction for a while.
Harvester
Forum Master

Postby Mystery » Sat May 02, 2009 1:52 am

Welcome to the forums Aldo aka amilcojazz :)

I completely agree with Harvester that your music is impressive :D

Well, the thing is that as long as I provide my games for free, I can't afford a price of 30-50 $ per song.
But for commercial games paid production music is of course different. And I wouldn't mind paying for music and to support a good composer talent for a game with which I'd make money. :)
Mystery
Forum Admin and Games Page admin

Postby mercedes » Sat May 02, 2009 6:23 am

Hi there..:D Welcome to the Forums..!~

I'm wondering if I read that right..---30-50 dollars per song..sounds high..Did I read that correctly..? Perhaps I'm out of the loop when it comes to gaming music...I probably am...lol...I myself could never afford that, but I wish you luck in your endeavor..:D

Peace
mercedes
VIP

Postby CBSection31 » Mon May 18, 2009 5:08 am

This pricing is actually quite reasonable, compared to MANY artists I've researched. Some charge as much as $50-200 per MINUTE of music. Aldo, your work is quite impressive, and I have bookmarked your site should I need a composer for any future games! :)
CBSection31
Code Master

Postby Vairon » Mon May 18, 2009 10:36 pm

Hi Aldo and welcome!
What I heard on your website sounds very good.
Perhaps in the future we talk seriously about music for a project I have in mind.
Vairon
Forum Master

Return to Working Together