Adventure Maker Awards

This forum is meant for posting anything related to Adventure Maker that doesn't fit in the other forums.Please post technical questions in the Technical Support Forum!

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

Adventure Maker Awards

Postby chickens1127 » Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:45 am

Hello, and first of all I must say this is going to be done seriously and well done.
Bite By Byte has decided to do an annual awards program that helps celebrate the best person at different activities, unlike contests for games. First of all, this has worked well on other forums. Second, it's a little reward for those people who spend a lot of time working for/with Adventure Maker, so therefore I think it is my duty to celebrate them and their talents. There will be 7 categories:
Best Scripter
Best Graphical Artist
Best Music Maker
Best Bite By Byte Writer
Best Community Spirit
Best Game Designer
Member Of The Year
Best Plug-in
Simply put, this is how it works. I will create a thread in the Bite By Byte forum tomorrow for each category. People will then have a till Wednesday to nominate people that you think are worthy. Once all the nominations are made, a poll will be made to vote. I will have to create a website or something since I don't want the voters to see the results. You will be able to vote till Sunday, and Monday Night at 6:00 PM Eastern US time I will be doing a live show persenting the awards and maybe have a few guest presenters. This is the only part of the process that is going to be funny. We're also going to have performances from Flo-Rida, Natasha Bedingfield, and others to extend the performance.(Don't think I'm actully getting them, it's called getting them from YouTube. All the winners will recieve a certificate.

You may think this is a little silly but I've been thinking this out for nearly a year and since the forum has gotten more active I'm releasing this. I hope this works out!

Good luck.
Last edited by chickens1127 on Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hi... It's Chickens1127...
CHINCHILLAS ROCK!

RIP Crazygamemaker
chickens1127
AM Magazine Moderator

Postby ShadowHunter » Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:09 am

"Best plugin" would also be nice cause I've got a treat for you within a few weeks :wink:
ShadowHunter
Forum Admin and Games Page admin

Postby Lyberodoggy » Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:08 am

It's a good idea
Lyberodoggy
Administrator

Return to Adventure Maker General Discussion