The Dame in Black Case, created with AM

This forum is meant for announcing games (both under development and finished).

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

The Dame in Black Case, created with AM

Postby blumial » Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:54 pm

BluMiAl Studios are coming back!
After the experience with "Aurora The Secret Within", graphical adventure that, in good and evil, has called attention, BluMiAl are working on a new project named "The Dame in Black Case".
A better graphics, atmosphere music, created just for the videogame, more interaction, more objects to observe and riddles with increasing difficulties are the novelties in this adventure, in which the lead character is, once again, the detective John Pileggi.
If in "Aurora" the story was about UFO, time journeys and advanced technologies, in sci-fi line, in this new project the atmosphere is typically noir. Our detective will front new and old friends, serial killer, corrupted cops, secret agents and, above all, very dangerous women!
The hero acts especially in Los Angeles and suburbs, also Hollywood and Santa Monica, without forgetting the never too mentioned Roswell!

But, the most important news is this:
The new videogame, in the Italian version, will be downloadable for free directly from the website www.blumialstudios.com , with the choice to make a donation of 1 euro by PayPal.
We are in contact with foreigner distributors to publish "The Dame in Black Case", with dubbing included, also in other countries, in the same ways.

On site, you can find other information, a gallery of screens and the presentation of a location, just to give you an idea of what is expected in the new case of detective Pileggi, "The Dame in Black Case"!

BluMiAl Studios

The Dame in Black Case

Los Angeles 1944: City is upset by mysterious and seemingly nonsense murders, without any link each other a black dressed woman, a politician, a corrupted cop ? there?s a connection among them? There?s someone who could solve the mystery? This duty is committed to the only one who can solve it, running the risk of his life. Detective John Pileggi will front the worst case in his career: the murder of ?The Dame in Black?, Susanne Long. And since this moment on, his life won?t be the same...
Last edited by blumial on Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
blumial

Postby reneuend » Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:31 pm

I love detective stories like this! This has very nice graphics.

Nice website. I like the background music.
By the way, your URL you post here has a comma in it, so it fails.

Looks good. Looking forward to the end product! :)
---

reneuend
Administrator

Hi

Postby Harvester » Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:46 pm

It looks fantastic! Very nice graphics and atmosphere; I like the comic-style included also. The only matter is that I don't understand anything since I don't speak the language.

If only I spoke Italian...

Harvester
*** www.nikotinzenekar.hu <-2011. album titled 'Mese' free to download! (5th button). *** www.mydarkmind.atw.hu <- under construction for a while.
Harvester
Forum Master

Postby Vairon » Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:24 pm

Really great! A professional game with good graphics, intriguing story and unique style.
Good luck with the project.
Vairon
Forum Master

Postby Lyberodoggy » Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:31 pm

A great project.

Your site is beautiful too. Very professional indeed.

I 'm overexcited!!! :)
Lyberodoggy
Administrator

Postby juhuwoorps » Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:30 am

is this a game made with AM? I'm wondering because there is a online demo!
juhuwoorps
Code Master

Postby blumial » Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:21 pm

:-)
blumial

Postby juhuwoorps » Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:51 pm

How did you made it into an online flash game?
juhuwoorps
Code Master

Return to New Games Announcements