Activation Magic Plugin

This forum is meant for announcing new plugins, downloading other people's plugins, posting questions, etc.

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

Activation Magic Plugin

Postby jeeji1983 » Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:39 pm

Activation Magic is a plugin that let you protect your game by asking user to enter an activation key. This plugin is useful if you plan to sell the game or to share the game with specific users and don't want your game to be played without paying or by other users. This plugin show an inputbox just before a specific frame of your choice start. If the user have the key, he must enter it to activate the game. If the key is right, the game will be activated and the activation will never show again for that user. But if the user enter a wrong activation key, the game will close and he will not be able to continue playing until he restart the game and reach that same frame.

If you feel that you need this plugin, you can download it free of charges to be used with for non-commercial use or for commercial use. The plugin is very limited. You can only enter one activation key of your choice on the frame of your choice. The Pro Edition let you have more features that you will know later on this website. The plugin come in an installer. For now, you can only download the Free Edition from my website.

http://pages.videotron.com/jrlgames

* EDIT *

Activation Magic is now Registration Magic. See my post to download it. Thank You!
Last edited by jeeji1983 on Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Best Regards,
JeeJi1983 Interactive
jeeji1983

Postby Ikonz101 » Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:02 pm

The url doesn't lead to the download file. Might need to be fixed.

Thanks
Ikonz101
Ikonz101
Frequent Poster

Postby reneuend » Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:36 am

How is the key generated?
---

reneuend
Administrator

Postby ShadowHunter » Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:15 am

Hi,

On my website you can also find an slighlty different system which I put on a few years ago.

It offers a certain days (timed limit demo) of tries before a key is required, the key is generated by a customable algoritm. There is also a date set back protection :D

To check it out click VB-script in the left navigation pane.

Now you can chose now between two demo systems, frame limited and time limited, good job jeeji1983 :D

With best regards,

ShAdOwHuNtEr
ShadowHunter
Forum Admin and Games Page admin

Return to The Plugins Corner