Just came back

This forum is meant for posting anything related to Adventure Maker that doesn't fit in the other forums.Please post technical questions in the Technical Support Forum!

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

Just came back

Postby jarrow-lad » Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:02 pm

Hi all, have been away for a long time, now i am back and am just startig to do new game, hope i do not give up on this one as i have allways done. :( just good to be back :D
jarrow-lad

Welcome

Postby Harvester » Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:16 pm

Welcome back to the community! :)
I hope you won't abandon your game this time, I also did that quite a few times, and I know it's no good to leave unfinished a project with much effort in it :wink:
*** www.nikotinzenekar.hu <-2011. album titled 'Mese' free to download! (5th button). *** www.mydarkmind.atw.hu <- under construction for a while.
Harvester
Forum Master

Postby jarrow-lad » Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:13 pm

Will try my best this time :) Harvester Did you ever use the pics i sent you?
jarrow-lad

Used

Postby Harvester » Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:44 pm

Yes, I used them but I never finished the game and since then the whole project was lost during formatting so I wouldn't even have the chance to continue it even if I wanted to :wink: But that's how always goes at me. If something goes well, it gets lost, if not, then I don't have the slightest motivation to finish it... I had a whole album lost once, and I could never recover it... one year work vanished in just a minute. That's my luck

Harvester :wink:
*** www.nikotinzenekar.hu <-2011. album titled 'Mese' free to download! (5th button). *** www.mydarkmind.atw.hu <- under construction for a while.
Harvester
Forum Master

Postby jarrow-lad » Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:01 pm

Yes i know how you feel, just as i was ready to try and start a new game my computer give up on me, now i am waiting for my new one i ordered, hope it will not take long :(
jarrow-lad

Return to Adventure Maker General Discussion