Need some backing music?

This forum is meant for sharing talents on common Adventure Maker projects. Feel free to present yourself and talk about your skills. Partnership proposals and job offers are also welcome.

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

Need some backing music?

Postby raVen » Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:01 pm

Hi
I'm a musician and I'm also doing some score music for some films.
Mystery asked me years ago to make some backing music for games, but I never had the time.
Well, today I'm only working on score music and I'd like to offer you backing music to your games.

I don't want to make big money, but as an independent and unknown artist I need more credits or credentials.

Please tell me what kind of backing music you people need.

Please visit my score-music page and write me at best an e-mail (or PM) if you're interested.

And as I said I'm also looking for film-music jobs!

Cheers, raVen
Last edited by raVen on Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
raVen

Postby Mystery » Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:22 pm

Welcome to the forums raVen :)
It's good to see that after finishing your album, you are now focusing on score music. I'll be certainly contacting you soon for a possible collaboration :)
Mystery
Forum Admin and Games Page admin

Welcome

Postby Harvester » Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:27 pm

Welcome, fellow musician :)

I've just listened into some of your songs I found on your site: they sound good and your style seems to be good for games I think. I wish you find enough challange here by the members! :wink:

Harvester
*** www.nikotinzenekar.hu <-2011. album titled 'Mese' free to download! (5th button). *** www.mydarkmind.atw.hu <- under construction for a while.
Harvester
Forum Master

Re: Need some backing music?

Postby Dalton » Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:45 pm

Hi Raven.
I?m developing a game named The Black Wish Mansion. Maybe you are interested to create the songs for my game. There?s a photo in the New Games Forum.

raVen wrote:Hi
I'm a musician and I'm also doing some score music for some films.
Mystery asked me years ago to make some backing music for games, but I never had the time.
Well, today I'm only working on score music and I'd like to offer you backing music to your games.

I don't want to make big money, but as an independent and unknown artist I need more credits or credentials.

Please tell me what kind of backing music you people need.

Please visit my score-music page and write me at best an e-mail (or PM) if you're interested.

And as I said I'm also looking for film-music jobs!

Cheers, raVen
Dalton
Expert Member

Postby raVen » Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:37 pm

@Harvester: Thank you for your warm welcome! :) I guess you were at my score page? Well, they are only a few simple exaples, yet. Workin' on more and better examples. But thanks! Well, let's see. I'm really up for movie scores, but Mystery told me there is music wanted from game makers.

@Dalton: I'll check the screens out. Are you finishig the game or are these only a few ideas. Cause I'm only starting projects where I can see if it's worthy enough to take the time.

And please people, write me an e-mail (or PM). I'm offering music in quiet a few forums and networks. It's not easy to keep track of every page. Thanks! :)[/u]
raVen

Postby Chromegloss55 » Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:39 pm

Nice tunes mate.

Definitely some awesome stuff there, I hope you get plenty of projects. :)

Great to see some more musical people on this site.
Chromegloss - Vanishes and then re-appears at complete random. [Working on Advanced Section of VBScript guide]
Chromegloss55
Forum Master

I looked

Postby Harvester » Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:10 pm

I were at last.fm if I remember correctly and listened to the samples from your album. Those also have some film-score approach I think.

Harvester
*** www.nikotinzenekar.hu <-2011. album titled 'Mese' free to download! (5th button). *** www.mydarkmind.atw.hu <- under construction for a while.
Harvester
Forum Master

Postby raVen » Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:40 pm

@Chromegloss55 : Thanks! :) Still workin' on bigger tracks.

@Harvester: Ah okay. Well I'm actually everywhere on the www. 8)
I was on your homepage. Quiet a different style. Do you have MySpace or ReverbNation or something?
raVen

Not yet

Postby Harvester » Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:27 pm

Not yet, I still make it sort of low profile. What you could have heard on my site is already 2-3 years old, and things have changed a lot since then :) The style recently changed to an easier to digest one :wink: Nevermind.

Harvester
Harvester
Forum Master

Postby raVen » Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:41 pm

By the way, you can also find me recently at You License!

http://www.youlicense.com/Artist/LeahRachelMacKay
raVen

Postby Mystery » Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:31 am

Great news, I'm going to listen to them :D
Mystery
Forum Admin and Games Page admin

Return to Working Together