Animation Loop and Mobility

This forum is meant for posting anything related to Adventure Maker that doesn't fit in the other forums.Please post technical questions in the Technical Support Forum!

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

Animation Loop and Mobility

Postby JasonMc » Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:37 am

I am using the AnimationMaker plugin with the MobilityXtreme plugin, to make a small school of swimming fish that the player has to catch.

I have the repeat on the animation set to "0" (for eternal loop). I also have the MobilityXtreme set to non-stop looping.

For some reason, the first time the fish crosses the screen, it works fine. However, the second time around, it isn't animated. Why is this? How do I fix it?

Additionally, how can I make more than one hotspot move at the same time? MobilityXtreme seems to only support one hotspot moving at once.

Thanks!
-Jason McDonald
Manager, Programmer
MousePaw Games

--
PocketWatch 1.0 Plugin now available in the Plugins Corner!
JasonMc

Postby Netjera » Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:32 pm

Hey Jason,

(If I forgot to say it earlier, welcome!)

I haven't played with the code in about six months, but since Lybero did so much work on it to help me, I'm pretty sure I can figure it out. Let me take a couple of days and I'll get back to you, okay? I have to refresh myself on how it works, and then see if I can duplicate your problem. I'll repost here if I have any questions about your setup.

- Net
A woman on a mission - a budding artist looking for a place to take root, a builder looking for the right community - I'm looking for a home.
Netjera
Frequent Poster

Postby JasonMc » Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:30 pm

Cool! Thank you, Netjera. 8)
-Jason McDonald
Manager, Programmer
MousePaw Games

--
PocketWatch 1.0 Plugin now available in the Plugins Corner!
JasonMc

Postby Netjera » Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:21 pm

I haven't forgotten you. It's taking me longer than I thought, because I wasn't using AnimationMaker. Hopefully someone who's got more experience with this will answer you, because it's going to take me a while, lol. >.<
A woman on a mission - a budding artist looking for a place to take root, a builder looking for the right community - I'm looking for a home.
Netjera
Frequent Poster

Return to Adventure Maker General Discussion