Won't Be Posting As Much...

This forum is meant for talking about just anything, including things that have nothing to do with Adventure Maker.

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

Won't Be Posting As Much...

Postby JasonMc » Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:47 am

I am very sorry to announce that I will not be posted very often on the forums anymore. After working with Adventure Maker for a couple months, I have discovered that several program glitches completely eliminate my ability to use it for my projects.

I do however, want to thank all of you for all the assistance and ideas you've given me. You've helped me through the hardest part of learning Visual Basic Script, which at first truly intimidated me. Thanks to you, I am now rather proficient in it, and much more confident in my programming abilities.

I will be switching my work to Visual Basic Studio, and building my programs from the ground up.

I will still be checking the forum occasionally, as long as it is possible, for trading Visual Basic Script techniques with you all.

The plugins that I created will still be available, though I will not be able to directly create any more. If, however, I come across any handy VBScripts, I will be sure to post them.

Thank you again, and I wish all of you the best in your game making and programming futures.

-JasonMc
-Jason McDonald
Manager, Programmer
MousePaw Games

--
PocketWatch 1.0 Plugin now available in the Plugins Corner!
JasonMc

Sorry

Postby Harvester » Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:08 am

I'm sorry to hear that, but I understand your concerns as I've followed your posts through the forums. I wish you better luck with your new programming environment!
I hope we will hear from you time to time, and once we can lay our hands on your upcoming project!
Thank you for all the help you provided on the forums and the plugins: your work is much appreciated!

Harvester
*** www.nikotinzenekar.hu <-2011. album titled 'Mese' free to download! (5th button). *** www.mydarkmind.atw.hu <- under construction for a while.
Harvester
Forum Master

Return to General Chat