(ZeornWarlock Presents) BLACK KEEP

This forum is meant for announcing games (both under development and finished).

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

Postby ZeornWarlock » Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:20 am

mauvixx wrote:Hi, where are the screenshots?

Is something wrong with my acess or you removed them...

Thats all, just curious..

Bye

Hi there! I?ve removed the older screenshots because the game went to another direction in terms of design and artwork. I'll release new screen shots soon, a few days or weeks before the demo's fall release.

ZW.
You have to make some to understand some.
ZeornWarlock
Expert Member

Postby reneuend » Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:23 am

Is this game dead? That would be a shame with all the expert hands that worked together on it.
---

reneuend
Administrator

As far

Postby Harvester » Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:52 am

As far as I know it's far from being dead :wink: For further explanations you will have to wait for ZW, but I'm sure he's not about to drop this project.

Harvester
*** www.nikotinzenekar.hu <-2011. album titled 'Mese' free to download! (5th button). *** www.mydarkmind.atw.hu <- under construction for a while.
Harvester
Forum Master

Postby ZeornWarlock » Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:48 am

reneuend wrote:Is this game dead? That would be a shame with all the expert hands that worked together on it.

Hi reneuend and to anyone waiting for the game,

Black keep is still in the works and quite alive. However, it is based on a light version of a new RPG game system which I am writing and illustrating at the very moment and it will come out at some point this year. Other than having one editor for the books, and having lyberodoggy and harvester for the Black keep game, I am a one man gang, so it's taking me a while; however I am really hard at work with everything. Sadly, I will only be able to upload the black keep game once the pen and paper RPG book system is out.

I have some other and smaller AM games in the works while Black keep gets the okay for release. I'll mention more about them at a later time.

ZW.
ZeornWarlock
Expert Member

Postby ZeornWarlock » Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:10 am

Hi all,

I finally decided to post new screen shots. They show images of the intro story of the game. Obviously, the scene goes one much further, but I don't want to show it all just yet! ;)

Note to moderators, if the images are too graphic, please take them out.

ZW.
ZeornWarlock
Expert Member

Postby reneuend » Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:37 pm

Nice Work, ZW! Thanks for keeping us updated. Hopefully it won't be too much longer before you release the game???
---

reneuend
Administrator

Wow

Postby Harvester » Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:41 pm

Wow.
Can't say more.

Harvester
*** www.nikotinzenekar.hu <-2011. album titled 'Mese' free to download! (5th button). *** www.mydarkmind.atw.hu <- under construction for a while.
Harvester
Forum Master

Postby Jaked » Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:21 pm

Wow! A pen-and-paper RPG system ingame? Awesome graphics? Empty voice acting spots? I have certainly missed a lot of AM innovations if I missed one piece of code. You know, the whole "ten feet high if it was a foot" expression only using... nevermind. I can't believe I didn't read this post back when it was made! Silly me. :roll:
Two things.
A. The whole RPG thing doesn't suit me well. It's just my opinion, but that's it. What REALLY matters is that I still super want to play this.
B. I'm in between voice acting jobs on hiatus. So, when are the whole voice-acting like jobs assigned?
C. As I said, I am both softened and proud of people when games made with Adventure Maker go commercial and I think... oh, I knew that guy from an online internet forum... and a CLEAN one at that! And I really hope your project is completed. Great premise, you've seemed to have plotted out the story very well, and the graphics as I said are great.
Wait, one more thing a little off topic...
What happened to that other group project? You know, Breath?

Hmmm...
My sig changes more often than Doctor Who (see your national BBC channel) regenarates into new melancholy actors. Oh look, Matt Smith! Gerard Butler! Colin Mochrie! That wolf from Twilight: New Moon!
Jaked
Code Master

Postby ZeornWarlock » Thu May 26, 2011 5:18 pm

Jaked wrote:Wow! A pen-and-paper RPG system ingame? Awesome graphics? Empty voice acting spots? I have certainly missed a lot of AM innovations if I missed one piece of code. You know, the whole "ten feet high if it was a foot" expression only using... nevermind. I can't believe I didn't read this post back when it was made! Silly me. :roll:
Two things.
A. The whole RPG thing doesn't suit me well. It's just my opinion, but that's it. What REALLY matters is that I still super want to play this.
B. I'm in between voice acting jobs on hiatus. So, when are the whole voice-acting like jobs assigned?
C. As I said, I am both softened and proud of people when games made with Adventure Maker go commercial and I think... oh, I knew that guy from an online internet forum... and a CLEAN one at that! And I really hope your project is completed. Great premise, you've seemed to have plotted out the story very well, and the graphics as I said are great.
Wait, one more thing a little off topic...
What happened to that other group project? You know, Breath?

Hmmm...

Jaked,

Sorry for the late reply, I don't visit as often as I did, not that I visited regularly anyway, too busy.

No worries about the rpg elements, it?s all invisible to the player. It works behind the scene! ;)

No idea what?s going on with the breath team, you should ask reneuend, if I remember he?s part of the team.

As for voice acting. I may make a request for voice actors soon because I?m working on animated cut scene movies. If that works out as planned, I?ll definitely need voice actors as the series feature many characters of each gender and varying age.

ZW.
ZeornWarlock
Expert Member

Black Keep

Postby PanM » Thu May 26, 2011 6:08 pm

Could you all (or one of you) :) please tell me where you are going
to view the screenshots that ZW keeps saying he posted a new one???

Thanks,

Pan M
PanM

Postby reneuend » Thu May 26, 2011 9:42 pm

Hi PanM.
I think ZW removed them. Hopefully, the game will be out someday soon. ZW?
---

reneuend
Administrator

Thanks, Reneuend

Postby PanM » Thu May 26, 2011 10:38 pm

Thanks for info, R, and hope ZW does finish the project, would love to see the finished game. It has outstanding graphics, and must be a ton of work to do those graphics alone, not including the game. :)

Pan M
PanM

Postby ZeornWarlock » Sat May 28, 2011 5:48 am

reneuend wrote:Hi PanM.
I think ZW removed them. Hopefully, the game will be out someday soon. ZW?

Working on that! :P

PanM wrote:Thanks for info, R, and hope ZW does finish the project, would love to see the finished game. It has outstanding graphics, and must be a ton of work to do those graphics alone, not including the game.

Pan M

The delay is because I've changed the graphic style a few times, but mostly I've been on this forever because of my job and other projects which have higher priority. The next set of screen shots will be about the actual game-play or maybe I'll even post a short movie of it. But I have no idea when that will be.

Thanks for the interest. :)

ZW.
ZeornWarlock
Expert Member

New game

Postby PanM » Sat May 28, 2011 2:17 pm

Thanks, ZW. Hopefully you can dedicate one hour a week? I know it is difficult though when working and other activities. Just would really like to see the finished graphics. I think I am more interested in the graphics than the game. :) Both, really.

Have a good one.

Pan M
PanM

Postby reneuend » Sat May 28, 2011 4:51 pm

No, no PanM. ZW needs to lock himself up in a room and get this done! :wink:
---

reneuend
Administrator

Postby PanM » Sat May 28, 2011 5:14 pm

You are bad, R. Then, he would lose his job, side activities, not eat, and never finish the graphics I want to see, maybe. However, with your technique he would definitely get results if he locked himself up. :)

Yeah, ZW, go lock yourself up. :)

Pan M
PanM

Postby ZeornWarlock » Mon May 30, 2011 5:38 pm

Oh I see how it is! And where's the sequel to that fun thing called "Once Bitten Twice Shy" Mr. reneuend? Good old ZW is still waiting... :x

However, things are moving well now. Better than ever before, so we might have something to play with... this year lol.

ZW.
ZeornWarlock
Expert Member

Postby reneuend » Mon May 30, 2011 6:50 pm

LOL. It's actually in process, but I wanted to get the plugin I built working first.
---

reneuend
Administrator

Previous

Return to New Games Announcements