chat integration plug in

This forum is meant for announcing new plugins, downloading other people's plugins, posting questions, etc.

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

chat integration plug in

Postby sempaix » Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:42 am

Is there a chat integration plugin for adventure maker? I want to make an animation video in flash and I would like to have in the corner of the animation a small chat box.
sempaix

Postby reneuend » Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:34 pm

There is none that I am aware of.
FYI: Adventure Maker doesn't include Flash. The html build for AM is done with javascript.

If you are looking for a chat tool, you might search the web for php chat tools. I know they exist.

good luck
---

reneuend
Administrator

Postby sempaix » Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:37 pm

Adventuremaker does support flash I am sure someoen else will coem up with something dont kill my hope thanks

reneuend wrote:There is none that I am aware of.
FYI: Adventure Maker doesn't include Flash. The html build for AM is done with javascript.

If you are looking for a chat tool, you might search the web for php chat tools. I know they exist.

good luck
sempaix

Postby reneuend » Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:08 pm

I'm certainly not trying to kill your hopes that is why I mentioned using a PHP tool for web chat.

Adventure Maker does have a Flash plugin so you can play Flash movies in a game. However, I don't believe plugins work when a project is compiles as html. If it does, then I apologize. I made that assumption because AM scripting isn't supported in the html export and I don't see how you can run an OCX file via the web since an OCX would be Windows-specific.
---

reneuend
Administrator

Return to The Plugins Corner