Other Languages Section

This forum is meant for posting anything related to Adventure Maker that doesn't fit in the other forums.Please post technical questions in the Technical Support Forum!

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

Other Languages Section

Postby Azodrak » Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:03 pm

Read the following topic:

http://www.adventuremaker.com/phpBB2/vi ... php?t=6420

I discovered that there are several Adventure Maker users who speak Spanish (and also secure other languages ​​other than English). Seeing this, I think it would be a good idea to create a forum section called, something like "Other Languages​​", for those who do not speak English, we discuss issues related to Adventure Maker in our language, and that in this way we will easier to share our concerns and knowledge about the program ...

What do you think?

PS: This was written with Google Translate. XD
Azodrak

Postby reneuend » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:56 pm

Hi Azodrak,

I think this would work fine as long as it doesn't isolate members. I enjoy hearing and helping others even when there is a language barrier.

My biggest fear is that it would create a second community that doesn't communicate with the main one.
---

reneuend
Administrator

Postby Vairon » Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:39 am

I agree with reneuend, I am Spanish and my English is not good but I have no problems to communicate with the community.

There are also private messages (PM) for those who want to communicate in any other way.

I think together we can do more.
Vairon
Forum Master

Postby Azodrak » Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:13 am

That's a good point. I had not seen that. :wink:
Azodrak

Re: Other Languages Section

Postby insaneproject » Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:48 am

I pointed like the idea of a Spanish forum
HERE MY WEBSITE AND MY GAMES! CLICK HERE:http://magva-productions.es.tl/
insaneproject
Advanced Member

Re:

Postby insaneproject » Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:41 pm

reneuend wrote:Hi Azodrak,

I think this would work fine as long as it doesn't isolate members. I enjoy hearing and helping others even when there is a language barrier.

My biggest fear is that it would create a second community that doesn't communicate with the main one.

reneuend this need not happen, in addition to others who do not know English well would be great addition to expanding the possibility that other users will be encouraged to buy the product from AM because have one forum in another language, I do not feel great terror of not knowing English, because otherwise yes?

also because it does not have to be linked to each other whenever one ARISING new ideas can be translated into another .... do not you think?
HERE MY WEBSITE AND MY GAMES! CLICK HERE:http://magva-productions.es.tl/
insaneproject
Advanced Member

Re: Other Languages Section

Postby reneuend » Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:41 pm

I have no problem with having a different forum for other languages. You are correct that it would be very beneficial for those that can't speak English. If someone wins one of our contests like the "Scary contest", I'll give them a subdomain and add a forum for this very purpose! To late for this contest, but there will be 2 more before the big one in the Spring! :mrgreen:
---

reneuend
Administrator

Return to Adventure Maker General Discussion