Commercial usement

This forum is meant for posting anything related to Adventure Maker that doesn't fit in the other forums.Please post technical questions in the Technical Support Forum!

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

Commercial usement

Postby mrmyst » Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:05 pm

Hello,

i bought Adventure Maker Full Version for non-Commercial use in Feb. 2012. Now i want to upgrade to the Commercial Version (Mytho is nearly ready :!: ) , but there's the Problem, that i havent got an Paypal-Account. Last year, i ask my Uncle to buy the Programm for me. He did, but now there are two Problems:

- The Software is registet to him, not to me, am i still allowed to use the Software? (He HASNT got the registration-Code and never used Adventure Maker, he even can't programm)

- If i use another PayPal Account to upgrade my non-Commercial Version to the Commercial, will it work with the Version registred to my Uncle?

I hope you can answer, as long there is still Discount on Adventure Maker! :D

Beste Regards,
Mr. Myst
mrmyst

Re: Commercial usement

Postby reneuend » Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:48 pm

He should still have the registration email. right? If not, email GM at his yahoo account. There is nothing anyone else can do. We only administrate the Forums. As for you using a different pay account, that doesn't matter. What matters is who the product is registered under and the email that the product is registered too. I think when you upgrade, the registration info will go to that email address.
---

reneuend
Administrator

Postby mrmyst » Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:26 pm

He used my E-Mail Adress, not his one! As i know, he didn?t get the registration Code...
mrmyst

Postby reneuend » Sat Dec 14, 2013 8:57 pm

If its your email address, then how you pay won't matter. The registration will go to your email address. You should be able to upgrade using your own method of payment and the registration would be sent to the email address that is on file, which is your email address. All seems good to me.
---

reneuend
Administrator

Postby mrmyst » Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:37 am

But if someone sees, that the Adventure Maker version is not registered to me, he would think that i used an illegal registration code, or not?
mrmyst

Postby reneuend » Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:55 am

The simple solution is to email GM and explain it to him. I'm sure he will work with you.
---

reneuend
Administrator

Postby mrmyst » Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:12 pm

OK, thank you :D :D :D
mrmyst

Postby Simon » Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:11 pm

Yeah, and keep us informed :) I'm glad to read that Mytho is finished and I can't wait to try it !

Any plans to distribute your game ? Have you prepared a small press relay ? Good luck !
Simon
Expert Member

Postby mrmyst » Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:14 pm

Hi Simon,

Thank you for the interesting questions about Mytho and its publishion. I?m gonna write a press relay, but i should?nt do that, before Mytho is finished (in 6-8 Weeks), because some details may still change. There will be a free Demo-Version and a Full-Verson. The Full-Version?s price dependes from the survey results up to the 1. Feb. of 2014 at 00:00 PM. For technicial reasons, i can?t "ship" Mytho online by download, but only as physical CD-ROM (or maybe DVD).

Best Regards,
Mr. Myst
mrmyst

Postby Candle » Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:18 pm

you might try here to sell your game.
http://www.cafepress.com/cp/info/sell/
Please don't PM me questions, ask here in the forums!
``````````````
Between grand theft and a legal fee, there only stands a law degree.
Candle
Administrator

Return to Adventure Maker General Discussion