Is it still possible to buy the full version?

This forum is meant for posting anything related to Adventure Maker that doesn't fit in the other forums.Please post technical questions in the Technical Support Forum!

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

Is it still possible to buy the full version?

Postby mystman12 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:32 am

The website to buy the full version seems to be gone... I've had the free version for years, and made my fair share of dumb games when I was little. Now that I'm older and have a job, I'd kinda like to buy the full version, but like I said, the links to the store don't lead anywhere. Is my only choice to pirate it at this point?
mystman12

Re: Is it still possible to buy the full version?

Postby Candle » Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:46 am

Sorry i don't know what to tell you .i didn't his payment company was out of order.
Maybe he will see they are gone and will fix that.
Please don't PM me questions, ask here in the forums!
``````````````
Between grand theft and a legal fee, there only stands a law degree.
Candle
Administrator

Re: Is it still possible to buy the full version?

Postby mystman12 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:13 pm

First off, yes I know this is a very late reply, but...
Is there anything I can do?! I sent an email using the address on the website, but I just got an automated message saying the inbox is full... I guess it got spammed to death. Is there any other way to contact the creator? I really don't want to get a cracked version, both because I don't want to risk getting a virus and because I really want to give the creators the money for the full version. Like I said, I've spent a lot of time with Adventure Maker and so I think they've earned it. On the other hand, since the store's down, if they don't have any plans on selling it anywhere else I wish they would at least upload the full version online somewhere for free, instead of letting it disappear forever.
mystman12

Return to Adventure Maker General Discussion