Help! What version to buy??

This forum is meant for posting anything related to Adventure Maker that doesn't fit in the other forums.Please post technical questions in the Technical Support Forum!

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

Help! What version to buy??

Postby Isak » Sat Dec 31, 2005 10:56 am

Hello! I'm gonna create a 3rd person 2D adventure, and I want to use adventure maker. I'm gonna release it on a webpage, but free to download. What license of AM do I need? Is the non-commercial OK?
Isak

Postby GM-Support » Sat Dec 31, 2005 11:01 pm

Hi,

If you are going to distribute it as a free download for everyone, the non-commercial version is OK. Please note that you are not allowed to make money in any way, including indirectly, with the distribution of the software that you create with that vesion.

Best regards,
GM-Support
GM-Support
Forum Admin and Games Page admin

Postby Isak » Sun Jan 01, 2006 12:39 pm

Thanks!
Allright, sounds good. Promise I wont make any money out of it. Just one question... If the game will be to big to download (like huge mp3/wav files or graphics) is it OK if people send me money to burn a cd with the game, and then I send it back to them, but they only pay for the cd/shipping..

By the way, you can check out my game at:

dO NOT FAIL website

note! the screens are taken directly from photoshop, so it isn't any in-game screens yet.
Isak

Postby GM-Support » Mon Jan 02, 2006 2:04 am

Yes, if they only pay for the cd/shipping, it is ok.

Good luck with your game!

GM-Support
P.S. I was unable to navigate through your website, because when I click on a menu item nothing happens. I am using IE 6.0.
GM-Support
Forum Admin and Games Page admin

Postby Imari » Mon Jan 02, 2006 4:04 pm

You might have pop-ups blocked, GM.
Imari
VIP

Return to Adventure Maker General Discussion