Agony (working title)

This forum is meant for announcing games (both under development and finished).

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

Agony (working title)

Postby Harvester » Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:31 pm

Hi,
I think it's time to announce my new game, my first adventure game which seems to be possible to be created alone. I haven't given it a title yet, so i use this Agony working title.
It's a horror adventure (of course created with AM), in which you take the role of an weveryay man. He walks home from job in the night, and finds his girlfriend dead. He is shocked, but a moment later someone knocks on the door. He know that that came for him now. If he opens the door, he is dead. He have to leave his home, and soon he discovers he is in bigger mess than he tought. His journey begins. The hunter is always behind him, as a shadow, and if he is not careful enough, he dies.
You can see some screenshots in another topic, so I won't post them here too. It is a PC game, I don't have a psp and I won't make a psp version until I have one (I guess I'll never have a psp).
I think the whole game will be free to download. There are several videos in it, so I think it will be a bit huge, but I will try to make it smaller without a loss in quality. It is a bit bloody, violent, gory, use the word you like the most, so it can be disturbing at some points for some players (or at least I hope so :) ).
Will be released in 2006. I guess, but I don't know how long does it take to finish it.
Harvester
Forum Master

Postby maxtreme » Thu Feb 02, 2006 12:03 am

Sounds almost like Indigo Prophecy / Farenheight
maxtreme

Yeah

Postby Harvester » Thu Feb 02, 2006 3:32 pm

I agree, I have to confess that Indigo Prophecy has some effect on it, but I can put enough original ideas in it to make it different. However I started this game before playing Fahrenheit, that's another thing that then I tried it and loved it... so yes, it is a bit Fahrenheit-like, I know, but it will be very different.
Harvester
Forum Master

Postby djvu » Tue Feb 14, 2006 10:14 pm

hey i love blood 'n' guts so im ok with that :D:D:D
djvu

Then

Postby Harvester » Wed Feb 15, 2006 8:08 pm

Then I'm not alone :) Isn't it nice to meet another gore-lover guy here? I am wondering if you or anybody here played (and liked) Phantasmagoria or Harvester...
Harvester
Forum Master

Return to New Games Announcements