DETECTIVE GAME

This forum is meant for posting anything related to Adventure Maker that doesn't fit in the other forums.Please post technical questions in the Technical Support Forum!

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

DETECTIVE GAME

Postby mugginsmajik » Mon Apr 03, 2006 12:35 pm

A while ago somebody posted a topic about a game they were working on, I think you played a detective and it has really good 3d graphics. I've looked through the forums and can't seem to see it anymore, does anyone remember the name of it?
mugginsmajik

Postby Imari » Mon Apr 03, 2006 10:25 pm

I think that Mike_Sharp was working on a film noir-style detective game.
Imari
VIP

Postby mugginsmajik » Wed Apr 05, 2006 5:53 pm

Thanks that sounds like it could be it, is there a link or a website?
mugginsmajik

Postby Mike_Sharp » Thu May 18, 2006 10:46 pm

Hullo there.

I havent been around much for the past few months mainly as ive got a full time job and been very busy.

Unfortunatly my game never got off the drawing board due to my very limited imagination where i couldnt get a story made. Plus the amount of work needed for the graphics of the quality of game i was looking for was way over my abilities with Bryce and Poser. But who knows I may revisit my Game Making ways someday when I have the time and skills for it. I would still love to make a Film Noir Detective game. :)

Mike

As for my Graphics find attached How Far i had got with my Cafe Scene which would of been in the game somewhere.
Attachments
Render 5BW.jpg
Render 5BW.jpg (141.77 KiB) Viewed 3415 times
Its not the winning, the losing or the taking part that counts its the way you cheat.
Mike_Sharp

Postby Imari » Fri May 19, 2006 3:58 am

Sorry to hear that progress is halted on your game, Mike. I really thought that it had promise.
Imari
VIP

Return to Adventure Maker General Discussion