Games on your site

This forum is meant for posting anything related to Adventure Maker that doesn't fit in the other forums.Please post technical questions in the Technical Support Forum!

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

Games on your site

Postby Loll » Fri Oct 13, 2006 12:11 pm

Do you EVER update your the games downloads on your site. They are mostly years old and many are pretty bad examples. I can't understand it, how do you expect people to keep trying with no feedback :( :(
Loll

If you mean...

Postby Harvester » Fri Oct 13, 2006 12:29 pm

If you mean the AM games page, I agree with you on that it is rarely updated. Since I visit these forums, it was changed one or two times. It would be needed to be updated: many quality works are released since then, and I think it may take away some forum members enthusiasm if they make a game which might be better than the ones in that list and they don't get the chance to get their games "advertised" this way. I think it is unfair for new adventure game developers. But I understand that it takes time to update the page and the master might be busy with other things.... however it would be nice update it at least once in a half year.
Harvester
Forum Master

Postby Candle » Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:18 pm

Something is plan and being working on right now that I can't let out of the bag.. :)
Candle
Administrator

Return to Adventure Maker General Discussion