Lost Island Demo

This forum is meant for announcing games (both under development and finished).

Moderators: time-killer-games, Vengeance66, Candle, reneuend, GM-Support

Lost Island Demo

Postby Elynn » Wed May 23, 2007 4:41 pm

This is a very short demo for my upcoming game (called Lost Island). Soon you won't be able to continue journey and you'll keep on returning on same scenes over and over.

You've been chosen for Adventure TV's reality show. You'll be alone on a lost island with some food and water. You must survive the adventure and win the huge money prize.

This demo doesn't limit any feautures such as save or load existing game, but only limits the number of scenes. For the scenes you are able to reach, there are no limitations different then original game's limitations.

Any comments are welcome. If having any questions, just post here.

Download link:
http://files.filefront.com/Lost_Island_ ... einfo.html

Full version available soon.
Elynn

Postby Mystery » Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:50 pm

I've downloaded your game. The story seems to be very interesting: survival on an island.
As you said the demo is very short, and doesn't contain any puzzles yet.

Therefore I can give only feedback on what I have seen so far:
1. You might consider to improve the image quality. I'm not sure about the picture size that you have used, but even if I don't play full screen size, but smaller resolution, the screen pictures have a rather low quality, which is a pity.
2. I was able to pick up the bottle endlessly, so if this wasn't intended, you might want to disable that hotspot.

Good luck with finishing your game :)
Mystery
Forum Admin and Games Page admin

Postby Crazygamemaker » Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:37 am

Your game is ok.I didn't really get far.I found water but then returned to the same place.It seems you are limited to exploring the island.Maybe add more frames.Add puzzles and challenges.Better image quality would be good too.I wish you luck with your game.
AdvenureMaker is so easy even a caveman can use it!
Crazygamemaker
VIP

Return to New Games Announcements